Memories From Our Extended Spinning Family...

 Memories from our extended spinning family..

The SE2SE brought our fleece to the internet. It is such a blessing to have talented spinner's share their experiences. Lil' Bricks fiber headed out to Colorado for a spin. The fiber artist wanted to do some weaving with her spun roving.
"Project No.4. Eight ounces of Shetland from Story Shetlands. Love this fiber. It really does want to be spun very fine, and I need a heavier weight for what I have in mind. So, with lots of concentration I pulled it off the way I want it. I have 8 ounces and about 450 yards. The roving is from Lil Brick lamb. It is going to weave soooooo nicely."
"I have some of Lil’ Brick’s fiber too and is such a lovely reddish brown. I’d love to “meet” him in person (or in sheep). I’ve loved Shetland before, and he is a top example of the fleece."
Our hearts are touched by these lovely comments.



Comments